This guide will quickly show you how to install the Eurecia integration.
In the first part, we will detail the information necessary for the good functioning of the Eurecia integration
In the second part, we will explain you the different possibilities that this integration allows in term of synchronization of the collaborators and transmission of information regarding bookings.
- 1. Activation of the integration.
- 2. Synchronization with Semana
1. Activation of the integration.
In order to be activated, the Eurecia integration requires three pieces of information: your API key, your company ID and your URL base. All this can be found in your Eurecia settings:
- The API key: Admin Area > General Settings > Company > Configuration. Once on the Configuration tab, you just have to go down to the bottom of the page and fill in the API part (web-services)
- The company ID : you have to go to the tab [...](to the right of parameters). You will then just have to copy the unique identifier.
- The URL base is always the same one, you can directly copy it from this article: https://api.eurecia.com.
For more information about the API Key, here is the Eurecia documentation : https://help.eurecia.com/hc/fr/articles/115000666829-Acc%C3%A9der-%C3%A0-l-API-Eur%C3%A9cia-Web-Services-
2. Synchronization with Semana
2.1 Users synchronization.
By enabling user synchronization you will be able to import collaborators from Eurecia. Collaborators that exist in Eurecia but not in Semana will be created, while collaborators that do not exist in Eurecia will be disabled in Semana.
For the collaborators in Semana synchronized with Eurecia, their provisioning will change from "No" to "Yes". This means that this collaborator is linked to the Eurecia database and that each change made in the latter will be reported in Semana.
Finally, it is not possible to activate the synchronization of collaborators if there is already a synchronization with another integration.
For example, if a synchronization between Semana and Google is activated, it will not be possible to synchronize between Eurecia and Semana without deactivating the one with Google.
2.2 Absence synchronization.
The synchronization of absences allows you to import the vacations entered in Eurecia as absence days in Semana.
To do so, you just have to add the list of Eurecia vacations you want to import. Thus, each day off entered in Eurecia with an account linked to Semana will be imported on the users' calendar.
Please note that this is not a continuous synchronization but that it is done once a day during the night. It is therefore normal that the days are not imported right after the integration is set up.