Located in your settings, the floor editor allows you to manage your reservation spaces. To access it, simply click on the map icon in the Floor tab.
You will then have access to the two reservation spaces: desks and zones.
1. Positioning of spaces.
On the left of your screen is a white column with 3 icons.
To add a desk, simply click on the second icon and place this desk on your map.
Once the desktop is placed, you can change its size (radius) through the window that will open on the right of your screen.
By selecting multiple desks, you will have alignment options available to you. The first aligns the objects to the left, the second centers the objects vertically, the third aligns the objects to the right, the fourth aligns the objects at the top, the fifth centers the objects horizontally and the sixth aligns the objects at the bottom.
2. Desktop Management
You can also perform three actions with a selected desktop, duplicate it, deactivate it and delete it :
- By clicking on , you will duplicate the selected elements.
- By clicking on the Lock icon, you can deactivate or activate the selected elements. When the lock appears open (), clicking on it will deactivate the item, and therefore make it unavailable for booking. If it appears closed (), clicking on it will activate the item, making it available for booking.
- By clicking on , you can delete the selected elements.
You can also change the radius of the offices (i.e. their size).
- By selecting multiple desks, you will have different alignment options to make your floors more visually pleasing.
3. Zone Management
In addition to desks, employees can make reservations in zones.
This is a space that allows the collaborator to notify his presence regardless of his location. To place a zone on your plan, click on the last icon in the left column. Once the zone is positioned, you can change its size by selecting one of its sides to enlarge or shrink it.
In addition to the actions and assignments that can be performed on a desk, you have other possibilities to customize your zones.
The default name of a zone is "zone". However, you still have the possibility to rename it.
You can also change the color of the zone.
As for the floors, you can change the reservation capacity of your zones, i.e. the number of collaborators that can make a reservation during the same period.
4. Space Dedication
An assignment allows you to restrict access to a reservation area. Any collaborator who is not part of the assignment will not be able to make a reservation on these spaces.
It is possible to assign one or more entities to a desk or a zone : communities, sub-communities and collaborators.
When an office is assigned to several communities and/or several collaborators, it is called multi-assignment.
- If a space is assigned to a community, all the collaborators and sub-communities that make up the community can make reservations.
- If a space is assigned to a sub-community, only the members of that sub-community can make reservations on it, and not the entire parent community.
- If a space is assigned to a single collaborator, only he or she can make reservations on that space.
It is perfectly possible to have a collaborator and a community to which he does not belong living together on the space. To remove an entity from this multi-dedication, simply click on the cross to the right of its name.