This guide is designed to help you when you first use Semana.
- 1. Log in.
- 2. How to fill in your presence.
- 3. The Floor Plan display.
- 4. Viewing employee reservations.
- 5. Adding Favorites
1. Log in.
- Go to https://app.semana.io/
- You can sign in with Google ("Sign in with Google") or Microsoft ("Sign in with Microsoft") if your company's email is provided by either service.
- You can also create your own password and log in with your company email address ("Sign in with email").
- If you are unsure of your company's login method, please contact our support team.
1.1 Forgot your password ?
- If you can't remember your Semana password, click on "Sign in with email".
- Click on "Troubles signing in". You will be asked to provide your email.
- An email has been sent to you. Check your inbox to see if you have received an email from us asking you to create a new password.
2. How to fill in your presence.
In Semana, you will have access to a calendar available on two tabs: Home and Plan.
By clicking on the +, you can choose between several statuses. By default, three statuses are available, but it is possible that other statuses have been configured by an account administrator:
To cancel a choice, click on the chosen icon a second time to deactivate it.
- You cannot book in the past or too far into the future.
- Administrators can set booking limitations that reflect the company's remote work policies (e.g. maximum 3 days per week in the office, or maximum 3 days per week of remote work).
- A desk with a lock on it is a disabled desk, you cannot make a reservation on it.
3. The Floor Plan display.
When you reserve a desk from the Home menu, you have access to two tabs Status or Person, you will be assigned to a desk by our algorithm. You can click on the floor name below your reservation to see where the algorithm has placed you among the available offices.
You can of course change your desk if the one you have been assigned does not suit you. The algorithm will learn your favorite desks and automatically assign you one of them next time!
From the Floor tab:
- Make your reservation:
- Move to the floor of your choice by clicking on the menu on the left (available if your company has more than one floor).
- You can choose the date and click on any available office on the floor plan, then click on Book. This way, you are sure to choose the office you want.
- Modify a reservation:
- You can locate yourself directly on the Floor tab. To do so, click on the name of the office that appears in the calendar above the floor plan.
- Drag your avatar to another available seat.
- Click on another available seat and you will be asked if you want to change seats.
- Delete a reservation:
- Click a second time on the icon representing your choice.
4. Viewing employee reservations.
On the Home and Floor Plan menus there is a search bar. This allows you to view other reservations than your own.
From the Home menu, you can also view the calendars of your favorite collaborators or the collaborators located in your search bar.
This view can be presented in two different ways: either by Status or by People.
In Status view, you will see your favorites grouped by type of booking, for example, all your telecommuting favorites will be grouped together. For the employees in the office, they will be grouped by floor if your space is composed of several floors.
In People view, you will be able to view the reservations of your favorites in a linear way.
5. Adding Favorites
In order to view the reservations of your favorites, you will first have to add them.
To do this, go to Preferences and then My Favorites. You will then have access to a window where you can add collaborators and communities.